Update: We are no longer accepting applications for this position. All interviewed applicants will be notified when the decision is made.
This is an exciting opportunity for a part-time, work-at-home position with flexible hours. It’s with a small firm with an entrepreneurial culture and a desire to improve the lives of others. You can make a significant impact by managing the marketing campaigns that serve small to medium sized businesses.
Are you detailed-oriented, great at organizing, tech/web-savvy, able to drive projects to completion, have experience in managing web / marketing projects, looking for a long-term working relationship and ready to be part of a team helping businesses thrive?
RevStream Marketing is a Peachtree Corners based marketing agency creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns that drive results. We have a virtual team of international talent providing clients with world-class marketing strategy and fulfillment to grow revenue and market share.
This is an important role in the company. It would involve managing the day-to-day operations and fulfillment for the marketing projects. The projects include web, email, video and social media marketing projects. The projects are managed via Basecamp, our online project management system. The position would likely start in the 5 to 10 hour per week range as a contract position and could grow to more over time (since it is a part-time, contract position, benefits would not be offered with this position).
We will have occasional meetings at our firm’s office in the Peachtree Corners area of Northeast Atlanta, so you will need to be local to that area. Outside of these meetings, this is a virtual (work-at-home) position. You will need your own phone and computer with fast-access Internet. You will need to be accessible via email as you will be the point person who will assign projects to the fulfillment team and communicate with the clients. The hours are flexible, but you will need to be available during the business hours for scheduled calls with clients.
What’s needed in this position?
* Honesty and integrity
* Positive, can-do attitude and the ability to manage your own schedule to meet goals
* Ability to organize multiple projects and deliver results
* A friendly, but stern management style to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget.
* Project Management for marketing projects that involve taking the information from the order and clearly organizing the tasks that need to be completed, assigning each to the appropriate team member (in Basecamp) along with the social media management, proactively checking to ensure the project meets expectations, making sure the tasks are completed on-time and at or under budget and communicating progress to the client with the highest level of professionalism.
* Management of related business operations and virtual office needs to keep the business and marketing campaigns running smoothly.
* The position could also expand to involve attending networking meetings on behalf of the company, helping create presentations and proposals, replying to prospective customer inquiries, etc.
Previous experience in managing marketing and/or technical projects and familiarity with social media and email marketing programs are highly preferred.
For those interested, simply complete the following steps:
A. Please send an email to careers [at] RevStreamMarketing.com and please make sure the subject line of the email is PM Opportunity.
B. Your reply should include the following in this order:
1. Why are you the best for this position?
2. Please share the results of web, email, video and social marketing projects that you have managed in the past.
3. Please provide at least one example (more examples are welcome) of a project you have managed, with link(s) (if possible).
4. Please share at least one example of a project that shows your writing, editing or social media management results (if applicable).
5. Why are you no longer in that role and/or why are you looking for a position now?
6. When are you available to start?
7. What are your salary requirements (in $ per hour and/or $ per month)
8. If there are any additional comments or results you would like to share with us, you are welcome to add them.
9. Please attach your resume or copy and paste it into the body of the email.
Thank you for considering the opportunity!